Recently I had been feeling like I needed a pick me up in the make up department. I went to Sephora and had Amy give me a makeover. She was GREAT! I got some awesome new products that I have to share.
My favorite by far is Josie Maran’s Mineral Self Adjusting Foundation. It goes on so smooth and transparent, not too mention it smells awesome. It comes out white but changes with the tone of your skin, its amazing!
Some of my other favorites are:
- Stila’s waterproof eyeliner in Midnight Blue, love it and don’t let waterproof scare you, it still comes off easy.
- Sephora Collection Bronzer (called Baked Scuplting Trio), great mixed together or put on separately.
- A new brush that I didn’t have in my collection, a Smudge Brush (by Sephora), its can help blend your eyeliner, great for a smokey eye look, or tone down a hard line.
- I also have never tried an Eye Shadow Primer, I didn’t think it would actually work, but it too is awesome. Keeps my eyeshadow and eyeliner in place all day! I love Too Faced, Shadow Insurance.
- And of course, how can you buy make up without buying a new lip color. Orange is so hot this year so I thought, why not? I never thought I could wear this color but there is a shade of orange out there for everyone, I loved Bite in Spice